TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All wines are sold in Washington and title passes to the buyer in Washington. By placing an order with us, you authorize us to make shipping arrangements to deliver your order. We make no representation as to the rights of anyone to ship wines outside of Washington state.
Côtes de Ciel (Holmes Family Winery LLC) complies with all federal, state and local laws regarding sale of alcohol:
- All shipments require an adult signature (21 years old or older with picture identification from an appropriate government body) for delivery. If an adult is not available to accept a wine shipment, additional attempts to deliver will be made. If these attempts are unsuccessful, your order will be returned to the distribution center it originated from. We strongly recommend delivery of wine shipments to a business, rather than a home address.
- All orders are shipped via a common carrier, usually Federal Express or UPS. The choice of the carrier is determined by the winery or its warehousing and logistics vendors. One of its logistics vendors account. Additionally, the account to which shipping is charged must be the wineries
- Shipment may be delayed due to weather conditions.
- Your credit card will be charged at the time of purchase to guarantee allocation of the wine. All sales are final.
- We are currently able to ship to the following states: Idaho, Oregon,Washington, Florida and the District of Columbia.
- We cannot ship alcohol to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Many states now require the collection and remittance of sales and/or excise taxes. If your state is one of them, we will calculate these taxes for you and include them in the total amount charged to your credit card.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, please contact us within one week of receipt of your order for assistance. For fastest results, email us at email@example.com